- Define and understand the evidence-based qualities and characteristics of resilience.
- Identify their individual strengths and opportunities for development of coping with life’s stressors and difficulties.
- Explain the biology and psychology of stress.
- Understand and apply the attitudes and behaviours of resilient individuals through the 7 evidence-based tools to deal more effectively with change, challenge and adversity including leader tips.
- Apply their personal resilience action plan for developing their personal resilience in the workplace.
Workplace resilience eLearning courses to build strong leaders and resilient employees
Our corporate Building Resilience eLearning training courses provide your workforce with the knowledge, tools and skills to build their personal psychological resilience capacity, and for leaders, to influence the resilience of their team members.
The course is offered in two versions - one for leaders and managers, and another for employees to address the unique needs of all team members.
Improve employee wellbeing
Cultivate a positive workplace culture
Boost personal and organisational resilience
At completion of the Building Resilience course participants will be able to:
And for leaders:
- Understand and apply the 4 evidence-based tools to influence resilience in their employees.
- Apply their personal resilience action plan for positively influencing and building resilience of their team members.
Video's, animations and click-able features
We've included lots of Interactive features to our corporate Building Resilience eLearning course modules to help increase learner engagement and training transfer.
Designed by psychologists, a neuroscientist and eLearning experts
All our workplace resilience eLearning training courses are evidence-based and developed by psychologists, a neuroscientist, and eLearning experts with extensive executive and senior leadership experience. Learn more about our team.
Our workplace mental health course content is applicable and relevant across industry and all business sectors
Our mental health training course content is designed to be relevant and applicable to a large range of industries and business sectors including financial and insurance services, mining and resources, construction, government, sport, local government and councils, healthcare and social assistance, aged care, professional, scientific and technical services, rental, hiring and real estate services, accommodation and food services, manufacturing, retail and wholesale, electricity, gas, water and waste services , transport, postal and warehousing, and telecommunications and information media. Read what our clients say